We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Contact us for the latest employment opportunities and to schedule an interview with our general manager.
Ganley Ford has had the privilege of serving the Norton, Barberton, Akron, and surrounding communities for 20 years. Ganley Auto Group is the largest auto dealer group in Northeast Ohio. We attribute our continue growth and success to having a great team, a strong business model, a healthy and rewarding company culture, and we possess a dedication to customer satisfaction. We are ranked 22nd in the country.
Who would be the ideal candidate be?
Our growing Sales department is looking for ambitious and self-motivated people to join our team. No automotive experience required. If you have experience in retail sales, wireless sales, customer service or any related industry and are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop with our company.
- Competitive Industry Compensation plan
- 401 K with Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Vehicle Discount
- Incredible Growth Opportunity being part of the LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE GROUP IN NORTHEAST OHIO.
- Professionally meet and greet customers on dealership premises.
- Aide customers in selecting the correct vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their needs and wants.
- Convey product performance, application, and benefits to customers.
- Have ability to comprehend and explain financing terms
- Build strong rapport with relationships with customers to provide future stability of business.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Ability to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to respond and provide information quickly and accurately.
- Previous dealership experience in a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based results
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment